Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Week 9

Wow I can't believe I'm turning 19 tomorrow! I haven't got the package yet because it takes a while even from when it reaches the mission office. It then has to be organized and given to the Zone Leaders to take to meetings which we have every Tuesday morning, so hopefully I'll receive it tomorrow which would be exactly on my birthday!!! How cool is that:D

Alright so it hasn't been very long since my last email, so I'll make it short. We have been continuing to work with a family to getting married, and I'm pleased to announce that they finally have a date set up to get married this Thursday and we've went ahead and started planning their baptisms for next Sunday the 3rd of May!!:D I believe there will be 6 of them getting baptized in all, it'll be quite the event! I'm super super blessed to have been placed in the area to start out where I already will have been a part of 7 baptisms in my first transfer period!


(My companion and I making Gorditas Azucares (basically sugar cookies, but instead of baking them, you fry them like burgers on a flat stove) It was for a fundraiser to help the family Villela Esqubel to pay for their wedding documents and it was a huge success thanks to all the members who were willing to help out by buying the little goodies: )

Alright so I don't really have anything special planned for my birthday, but today we played a bunch of games as a Zone and afterwards my companion and I went shopping and I was able to use some of the birthday money to get a few things. The thing I'm m ost excited about is a new FREEZER MUG!!! And it's of a local futbol team named the Monterrey Tigres :D Finally I can have my cold milk again, I've been suffering! haha Anyways, I  also bought some goodies like cookies, ´peanut butter and hersheys spread for toasted reeses sandwiches (heavenly!!) and also some crackers and a new sauce I'm in love with called Salsa BBQ Sauce!! It's the best sauce ever. I have pictures of the stuff I bought, but I forgot to bring them this time, sorry! Anyways that's about it, thanks again for the birthday money, I can't wait to drink cold milk again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment