Thursday, October 15, 2015

Week 33

Mi comp Elder Arizmendi and I

Alright well, first of all, sorry (again) for forgetting to let you know ahead of time that we went to the temple this week so I wasn't able to write Monday! Everything is going great as the work continues!

The heat had calmed down a little into the low 90's, but this week it shot back up to 100 again and one day the thermometer reached 129 degrees one day!!! (Although that's just what it feels like because the temperature was taken in the sun, the actual temp reached around 103 about) 

It's been rough lately getting investigators to come to church, but we've been focusing on finding new people that are willing and able to attend church because it's the only way we can help anyone truly progress. The temple was amazing today! It's been super long it feels like because last time we showed up late and weren't able to do endowments and the transfer before the temple was closed. I love the temple and am so happy and feel so blessed to be able to attend!! I wish I could say more, but there isn't much time, love you all!!!

We went to a store close to the Temple and I found a Minion towel and oatmeal creme pies!!

Elder Christiansen (an Elder in my District from Lehi, Utah) and I after the temple :)


The District this transfer :D (Hermana Bautista and Laguna, Elders Christiansen, Pasapera, Arizmendi and me.) 
My Zone this transfer! (Minus a few that left right away:P)
The Mexican flag outside the temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment