Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 46

Craisins!!!

Well, I am entering the last week as a trainer already!! My son (Elder Torres) is growing up so fast! This week has been great! First of all, thank you all for your love, support, and prayers. I can feel the difference as the Lord answers your prayers:) I have been improving little by little and this week I was able to work hard as normal, which is most important! This week we have worked closely with Ivan and he will be baptized this Sunday the 17th of January!!! We are super excited and will do our best to continue supporting him and preparing the baptism. Also last Monday we had a Family Night with the Hernandez Family, who had been inactive for a while, but have been returning little by little. We gave a lesson on keeping the sabbath day holy and got to know the family better. It was a blast and to our great joy almost the whole family made it to church yesterday:D It's amazing to see that as we place ourselves as tools in the Lord's hands, he works miracles through the Holy Ghost that guides our everyday lives. We had two other Family Nights as well with member families and have many more planned this week. It is part of a new plan to strengthen the members first, which will help the search efforts and overall hasten the work.

Oatmeal Pancakes!!
Never tried it but it looks good and it's healthy:D
Jello in 5 different flavors.
I don't know why I never made this stuff before:P
My piano music binder I started!!!
Nothing out of the ordinary here..¡asi es la vida misional!

No comments:

Post a Comment