Monday, January 4, 2016

Week 44

This was by far my favorite gift...MATH IS THE BOMB!

Well, I thought things couldn't get any worse, but it turns out I was wrong...I got vertigo pretty bad on Christmas Eve! I didn't even see it coming, especially after so many other things I have had happen. Luckily again I was able to see a ton of support from the members of my ward as well as the other missionaries and even President and Hermana Bird :) I am happy to say that I am recovering well from the Vertigo. Today I even got back on the bike for a little while with only a little bit of dizzyness. Anyways, now I can focus on getting healthy fully, so I can give my all to the Lord once again.

On Tuesday, our Zone held a stand in a neighborhood market where we handed out hot chocolate for free and sang hymns. I loved that activity a lot and could feel the spirit super strong:) The best part of my week though of course was Skyping the family!!! It was so nice to see everyone and I felt like we were able to use the time a little better since we had more prepared to talk about:D



On Sunday, our District basically ran the show for sacrament meeting. I played the piano, Hermana Sousa led the music, and the other 4 missionaries gave talks! It was super cool actually and I loved the talks they gave. Anyways, I am just super excited to get back to work and see what this new year can bring:) 

More gifts from my family!

I LOVE MINIONS!!

1 comment:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
    transporte ejecutivo monterrey

    ReplyDelete