Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 75

Flash back to my first day with my trainer Elder Toledano!! I had exchanges with him again on Friday, but forgot to take a picture...ugh I need one before he leaves in 2 weeks!!

This week was just as amazing as last week! My favorite experience was yesterday during Sacrament meeting when the young men and women gave testimonies of their experiences at FSY (otherwise known as EFY) and I felt the spirit super strong and I know they were strengthened by their experiences at the camp. They all went to a campground that the church owns that they call "Zion`s Camp" which is close to where the temple is and from what I hear it`s pretty cool. It has a bunch of log cabins and a cafeteria for camping events in the church. Thirr testimonies brought back memories of the many camps and church activities I had the privilege of attending and the spirit I felt and it brought joy to my soul to see these youngsters growing spiritually:D

I am entering the second to last week of the transfer and everyone is saying I am going to be changed to another Zone, which would make me sad to have to leave Elder Gayosso because he has been an amazing companion, but I am willing and ready to answer the call. Our golden investigator, Fidel Martini, went to church again and I know he`ll be baptized the 21st of August, after seeing his progress in just two short weeks. He has been reading the Book of Mormon, the lesson pamphlets and praying every day. He always tells us he feels secure with us in his house and when he is in the chapel, which I know is the spirit testifying to him of the truthfulness of the Lord`s message!! (To preach my gospel by the Spirit, even the Comforter which was sent forth to teach the truth.) D&C 50:14

My interview with President isn't until next week I think, but we are also going to the temple next week, so I`m excited:D I just heard that Gabe De la Cruz is going on a mission. I`m so happy to hear that. Way to go Gabe!! 

I`m also super proud of my actor brother and actress sister. They are such stars:D Keep it up Kasey and Kayla, love you guys!! Anyways I hope you all have a great week, love you all:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment